Tuesday 18 September 2012

Unconditional Love for You Little One!


"This is a poem dedicated to a sweet little baby who is not yet born... but with whom I am in unconditional love - soon to come my bhatija/bhatiji. This was written when I had a dream about bhabhi and the baby. Here it goes..."

You and I have a connection,
A very deep one
Otherwise, how will you explain
What I just went through!

In spite of 1000s of kilometers of distance
I felt you moving
You touched my hand
And yes, we high-fived!

I know, now you can feel it,
My anxiety for you…
My anxiety to see you and hold you
To show my love to you!

I just pray to God
That I can come to you
And express my undying love for you
Even before you actually can see me!

I am just waiting…
For the time to pass by
Let December come!
And I promise you my sweetheart
I am gonna redefine
“Love in December”

2 comments:

  1. Kartikay Tripathi25 October 2012 at 00:25

    Kya baat hai. Khushkhabari hai ye to. Abhi se badhayiyan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)..:)..aapko bhi badhaiyaan..!!..chacha banne wale hai aap..:P

      aasha karti hu aap achhi seekh pradan karenge!..:P

      Delete