Sunday 16 September 2012

Five Years!!


"This poem is dedicated to the most important person in my life who I lost forever in 2007...this is the fifth year...and here it goes!"


It still haunts me
The thought of your absence
The fact that you are not with me
The love that’s not being received anymore!

It still bring tears in my eyes
Whenever “that” word comes in question
Whenever I come across any thing
That relates to you, reminds me of you!

It still brings numbness in me
As soon as my mind diverges to you
As soon as people ask me what’s wrong
As soon as I feel the urge to talk to you!

I wish you were here
So that your absence wouldn’t haunt me
I wish you were here
So that my eyes wouldn’t fill up with tears
I wish you were here
So that I would not feel numb
I wish you were still here
Why are you not here?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment