Thursday 22 December 2011

If ONLY


If only, I could go back in time
And change a few things here
And a few things there
Then, I would call my life perfect.

I would have erased few miseries
Some that I caused…
And the others which I endured.
Then, I would not be as disturbed as I am.
After all… a little less misery,
                    A little more joy!!

I would have deleted a few memories
Some bad ones in my mind
And the others painful ones in others
Then, I could live my life pleasantly
After all... the minimum the pain,
                  The sweeter the pill!!

I would have removed few people from my life
Some who made life a living hell
And others loving and very dear ones
Then, I could still dream of someone to be with
After all... if I would have not met you,
                  I would have not lost you!!

If only, I could go back in time…

No comments:

Post a Comment